A Journey into the heart and legacy of Desmond Tutu
Dream Chasers – Wounded Healers (FREE Chapter)
Everybody has a destiny, but not everybody fulfills it. Everybody has greatness in them, but not everybody displays it. Why is that so? People have many reasons, but one of the main ones is this: they do not understand the maturing process God takes them through on their way to our destiny. Many people set out with great vision, but lose focus or even give up when they face challenges in life.
Dream Chasers tells the inspiring stories of the struggles, disappointments, challenges and hardships some of the greatest leaders of our time have had to navigate through on their way to fulfilling their destiny – including the story of former Arch Bishop of Cape Town and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Desmond Tutu.
In 2016 I had the unique opportunity of meeting Desmond Tutu and was approved to include his life lessons and wisdom in my book Dream Chasers. In honour of his great life, his legacy and his dream of reconciliation and forgiveness I am offering this chapter for free. Get inspired by Desmond Tutu’s unique story of struggle against apartheid, discrimination and oppression and his long way to freedom!
In reading his stirring story and interview, you will gain insight into the crucial life lessons Desmond Tutu learned and understand what it means to be truly successful. And most of all, you will be inspired, encouraged and find the strength to follow through your own process as you pursue your dreams.
For more information on the book Dream Chasers read more HERE
You will learn from this chapter
- How Desmond Tutu’s destiny emerged from shattered dreams
- What the hard/heart challenge in the struggle against apartheid and discrimination was
- What true forgiveness is and what it is not
- What the journey of forgiveness and reconciliation looks like
Other leaders interviewed and featured in Dream Chasers are:
- Desmond Tutu (Archbishop Emeritus of Cape Town),
- Les Brown (inspirational speaker, author)
- Bill Johnson (author, speaker and pastor of Bethel Church Redding)
- William Paul Young (author The Shack)
- Sandra Kennedy (Whole Life Ministries)
- Canon Andrew White (The Vicar of Baghdad)
- Loren Cunningham (Youth With A Mission)
- Rolland & Heidi Baker (Iris Ministries)
In reading the stirring stories of their lives, you will find keys to overcoming your own struggles. You will gain insight into the crucial life lessons these leaders have learned and understand what it means to be truly successful. And most of all, you will be inspired, encouraged and find the strength to follow through your own process as you pursue your dreams.